New Required Courses!
Bonus Premium Course
Who should attend? Dentists who have controlled substances in their dental office and staff who have delegated duties related to handling, recordkeeping, transporting, or securing controlled substances in the office.
- Participants will develop a detailed understanding of new and existing rules and regulations relating to the security, handling, and recordkeeping of controlled substances
- Participants will learn do’s and don’ts of working with controlled substances
- Participants will develop a working knowledge of safeguards necessary to prevent loss or theft of controlled substances
- Participants will learn about permissible delegated duties and responsibilities for Designated Agents and
- Participants will learn how to ensure Designated Agents are properly screened and duly authorized by their dentist(s)