Medical emergencies arise without notice. Be ready! Be competent!
Our Sedation/Anesthesia Safety & Medical Emergency Preparedness manual will help ensure you are ready. This will help you on your way to meeting stringent state requirements for medical emergency training and protocols.
- Customized office policies/procedures for emergency preparedness
- Quick reference guide w/ easy reference tabs
- BLS/ACLS/PALS reference guide (appropriate to your practice's level of sedation)
- One year access to online training modules and scenarios you can print out and act out with your staff
- Sedation self-inspection checklist
- Copy of Sedation Rules for your State
Do the training with your team. Run the practice scenarios and discuss the outcome. Train regularly. Emergencies happen without notice and they happen FAST! Be prepared.