DSO Compliance Summit 2023
Join us in North Richland Hills, TX this fall!
Compliance is Not Exiting, but Effective Compliance Programs Prevent Crime, Mitigate Compliance Risks, Minimize Potential Fines/Penalties, Ensure Patient and Employee Safety, Demonstrate Organizational Values.
Who Should Attend: C-Level Executives, Investors and Compliance Officers for DSOs, DPOs and Group Practices.
speaker & Course lineup
Founding partner of Dalrymple, shellhorse, ellis and diamond, llp
- Practical steps for compliance with HIPAA, state privacy, security laws for the use and disclosure of PHI and ePHI.
- Strategies for facilitating your providers with HIPAA compliance and responding to security incidents and HIPAA breaches.
- HIPAA, State Privacy, Security laws for business associate and subcontractor third-party vendors.
Are you Tired of Wiping: How Technology Meets Infection Control
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies being introduced into the long-term infection control space.
- How to use Rapid Testing devices to retrieve immediate data regarding ATP, surface microbial, viral and CFU waterline count levels in your practice within minutes.
- Learn how to use data from new rapid testing devices to assure you, your patients and staff that your practice is safe and clean as possible.
- Learn how to decrease the amount of time by 75% that your staff currently spends cleaning and wiping services in your dental office.
MCs Infection Control Solutions
Medical Emergencies, Emergency Drugs & Equipment Kits
Dr. ben queNzer, MD
North Dallas Anesthesia & ulta medical
- Review each of the medication's recommended by the ADA for dental offices
- Explain dosing, routes and administration of these medications
- Explore medical emergencies in which these medications would be needed
- Organization and efficiency with medical kits.
Risk Management: Protecting Providers from Board Complaints
- Learn practical steps to avoid Board complaints.
- Strategies for responding to Board Complaints.
- and frequently overlooked recordkeeping requirements.
Founding partner of Dalrymple, Shellhorse, Ellis and Diamond, llp
Auditing and Monitoring Processes & Managing Risks with Written Policies/Procedures
Dental Compliance specialists
- Understanding who are the targets of cyber security threats (and why)
- Participants will be exposed to an array of cyber security threats.
- Understand password creation and important considerations when creating new passwords.
- Understand administrative, physical and technical safeguards required by the HIPAA Security Rule to protect electronic Protected Health Information (PHI).