Dental Compliance Launch Program
Have you decided to start cracking down on your compliance practices? Are you ready to get started with compliance on your own time?
Our Compliance Launch Program is your best friend - especially if you don't know where to start. You know that something needs to be done. Now what? Our goal is to make this process make sense for you. And the best part? You have options. Compliance isn't a one size fits all. Every practice is different.
what works best for your practice?
Whether you need the basics to get started or the whole package overhaul, we've got you! Let's break it down.
- Occupational Safety & Infection Control Manual (OSHA)
- HIPAA Compliance Manual
- Radiation & Laser Compliance Manual
- Corporate Compliance Manual (Medicaid and Medicare)
HIPAA Compliance Manual
OSHA Compliance Manual
Radiation & Laser Compliance Manual
Corporate Compliance manual
With our manuals, you can take comfort in knowing that these are designed and customized for your office. We provide you with the information you NEED to keep up with compliance in your office.
Each of our manuals has a Fast Start Guide that takes you through the manual. With this guide, you'll have a step-by-step process to reading your policies and procedures, filling out necessary forms, and taking action in each area of compliance in your practice.
Training for the whole office
1-year access of annual Compliance Traing
Fraud, Waste, and abuse Prevention
Maximize your compliance plan with everything you need to get your office on track.
We've been serving dentists for 10+ years.
Go a step further with our Compliance Coaching Program! Get everything in the Starter kit plus additional compliance manuals, checklists, training, and more!
Begin with a general compliance assessment
Wondering about the state of your office? To get you started with your compliance journey, we will take the "temperature" of your office. What do you need to work? Where do you excel. The results may surprise you.
We will review the common areas of concern based on the needs of your practice, such as OSHA, Infection Control, HIPAA Privacy and Security, Radiation Safety, Sedation Safety, and DEA Compliance.
During this assessment, our compliance specialist will also answer any questions you may have to assist you with implementation.
This is a valuable tool that isn't available in the starter kit. With this program, you will know where you need to start. Though it's important to get started with something, it's also important to know the BEST place to start.
- DEA Compliance Officer role and responsibilities
- Policy/procedure certification
- Diversion Prevention
- Designated Agent Screening form
- Designated Agent Authorization
- Designated Agent training and quiz
- Track all incoming and outgoing controlled substances
- Meets DEA recordkeeping requirements
- Includes Waste Witness Verification forms
EXCLUSIVE - Office Compliance Checklists!
To further boost your compliance efforts, we are including our proprietary system of checklists in your Compliance Coaching Program. These checklists incorporate a series of annual, monthly, and weekly checklists. These are the key to bringing your entire compliance system together. They are our best kept secret. We don't even sell these individually on our website!
- Clinical Staff Continuing Education Checklist
- Yearly Front Office HIPAA Checklist
- Yearly Front Office OSHA Checklist
- Monthly Front Office Administrative Checklist
- Monthly Front Office HIPAA Checklist (includes HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rule)
- Yearly Emergency Drug and Equipment Checklist
- Yearly Radiation Checklist
- Monthly OSHA Checklist (including Infection Control, General Safety, and Hazard Communications)
- Weekly Back Office OSHA Checklist
Sedation/Anesthesia Safety & Medical Emergency
- Customized office policies/procedures for emergency preparedness
- BLS/ACLS/PALS reference guide (appropriate to your practice's level of sedation)
- Sedation self-inspection checklist
- Copy of Sedation Rules for your state
- Pre-op and Post-op Checklists
- Medical Emergency Response Plan
- Common medical emergencies that occur in the dental office
- Signs & symptoms of common emergencies
- Methods of treatment and appropriate response plan
Get everything in our Compliance Coaching Program, plus ONGOING compliance support throughout the year. Not only will you receive all of our compliance manuals, materials, and training, but you will get FULL access to our whole team.
Prepare for a government audit and inspection
As you know, there are many different government agencies that will walk into your office, audit your records, and issue disciplinary action for a multitude of reasons. It can be frustrating and scary. With this top tier program, you can set your worries aside.
We you receive a notice of inspection or one of those government agencies walks into your office, call us! IMMEDIATELY. When you get a notice, we will help you address and prepare for the upcoming inspection. Many potential fines can be mitigated or reduced and you might not even know how.
Receive continual and annual updates
With this program, we will make sure that your office stays up to date with the latest rules and regulations. We know that things change constantly. Whether it's because of an event like a pandemic or a change in governing powers, it happens often.
Receive annual updates for:
Policies and Procedures
Get more with the retainer program
Credential & License Tracking
We will send you reminders and help you keep track of your Dental License, DEA License, and BLS.
Exclusion Checks for your staff
We will do a monthly check to see if any of your staff members are on exclusions list (for Medicaid providers).
LIVE Video Compliance Audits
We tackle any area of compliance where you need help by using our specialized reports.
Compliance Officer Delegation
Need to assign compliance offices in your practice? We will help you define their roles & responsibilities.
Dental Compliance Launch Program breakdown
Which option works best for your practice?
Launch Kit (Good)
- OSHA Compliance Manual
- HIPAA Compliance Manual
- Radiation Compliance Manual
- Corporate Compliance Manual
- 1-year access to Basic Online Compliance training (OSHA, HIPAA, Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Prevention)
- Incident Tracking Log
- Housekeeping Checklist (Not available for individual purchase)
- Access to Full Compliance Forms and Resources Library
- Aluminum Step Wedge for X-Ray QA/QC Testing
- Compliance Checklist & Accountability Emails
- Check-In with Compliance Specialist (Call to Schedule)
Coaching Program (Better)
- Everything in Good, Plus
- General Compliance Assessment
- DEA Compliance Manual
- Sedation/Anesthesia Safety & Medical Emergency Preparedness Manual
- Quick Reference Guide for Common Medical Emergencies
- 1-year access to Premium online Compliance training (Medical Emergency, Infection Control, Sexual Harassment Prevention, Prescribing & Monitoring, Pain Management, Risk Management)
- Front Office Compliance Checklist (not available for purchase)
- Back Office Compliance Checklist (not available for purchase)
- DEA Controlled Substances Tracking Log & Waste Forms
- Access to 50+ Clinical Note Template Library
- Everything in Better, Plus
- Anytime Access to the Compliance Team for questions, training, policy writing, and more!
- Credential Tracking
- Exclusion Checks for staff
- Audits for specific areas of compliance.
- Preparation for upcoming government inspections
- Annual manual updates included
- Compliance Officer Delegation
- Audit/Inspection/Post-Event Support (needlestick/occupational support, patient complaints, patient injury, etc.)