Presented by Duane Tinker:
CEO, Dental Compliance Specialists, LLC
Compliance Consultant and Speaker
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires annual training on bloodborne pathogens and other hazards that employees may face in their work environment. This course is intended to fulfill initial and ongoing training requirements for Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communications.
- Define bloodborne pathogens
- Identify workers who are at risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Identify key aspects of a Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Describe methods for controlling exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Describe steps to take when exposed to a bloodborne pathogen
- Understand hazardous chemical classification and labeling requirements
- Understand the management of Safety Data Sheets
- Identify first aid measures for chemical exposures
1.5-Hour Self-Instruction Credit; AGD Subject Code: 550
The course is $29/person.
This course will be hosted as a self-instruction by Dental Compliance Specialists. For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com or call 817-755-0035.
Refunds/Exchanges are allowed providing the attendee hasn't completed the course. To request a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-755-0035.