Presented by Duane Tinker:
CEO, Dental Compliance Specialists, LLC
Compliance Consultant and Speaker
It is a rough job, but someone has to do it. Someone has to be in charge of overseeing OSHA compliance, or it doesn’t get done. There are policies to establish and train. There is paperwork to be created and maintained. There are standards to be overseen. These three points belong to the role and responsibilities of the OSHA Safety Coordinator (OSC). Sadly, until now, there are few resources available to teach the OSC what they are supposed to be in charge of overseeing.
Who Should Attend?
OSHA Safety Coordinators for dental offices
- Participants will learn how their leadership in Occupational Safety and Health impacts the dental office
- Participants will learn OSHA’s recordkeeping requirements (29 CFR 1904 and Part 1926)
- Participants will become familiar with requirements related to employee access to exposure and medical records (29 CFR 1910.1020)
- Participants will develop an understanding of vaccination requirements for employers
- Participants will become familiar with and understand the applicability of OSHA’s General Duty Clause
- Participants will discuss common concerns related to the bloodborne pathogens and hazard communications standards (29 CFR 1910.1030 and 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Participants will be able to articulate OSHA’s training requirements
- Participants will be able to identify and effect key concerns related to Respiratory Protection and Personal Protective Equipment (29 CFR 1910.134 and 29 CFR 1926.28)
- Participants will develop basic knowledge on the different types of regulated wastes and awareness on proper handling.
Available April 2021 Dates:
April 19th @ 12 pm - 1 pm (CST)
1-Hour Lecture Credit
The course is $79/person. AGD Subject Code: 550
This course will be hosted as a live webinar by Dental Compliance Specialists. For questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-755-0035.
Refunds/Exchanges allowed up to 7 days prior to the course date. To request a refund, email email@example.com or call 817-755-0035.