Presented by Duane Tinker:
CEO, Dental Compliance Specialists, LLC
Compliance Consultant and Speaker
Who should attend? Dentists who have controlled substances in their dental office and staff who have delegated duties related to handling, recordkeeping, transporting, or securing controlled substances in the office.
New TSBDE Rule 111.1(b) went into effect September 1, 2020 requiring dentists to have a 2-hour CE course on Controlled Substance Monitoring and Prescribing requirements. This is not that course. This is NOT a required course for DEA permit holders.
- Participants will develop a detailed understanding of new and existing rules and regulations relating to the security, handling, and recordkeeping of controlled substances
- Participants will learn do’s and don’ts of working with controlled substances
- Participants will develop a working knowledge of safeguards necessary to prevent loss or theft of controlled substances
- Participants will learn about permissible delegated duties and responsibilities for Designated Agents and
- Participants will learn how to ensure Designated Agents are properly screened and duly authorized by their dentist(s)
Available April 2021 Dates & Times:
April 26th @ 6 pm - 8 pm (CST)
2-Hour Lecture Credit. AGD Subject Code: 565
The course is $75/person.
This course will be hosted as a live webinar by Dental Compliance Specialists. For questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-755-0035.
Refunds/Exchanges allowed up to 7 days prior to the course date. To request a refund, email email@example.com or call 817-755-0035.