November 19th & 20th, 2021
Hurst Conference Center - Hurst, TX
Boot Camp is back and better than ever! This year we are upping our game and making it more interactive. This isn't just some boring CE conference. This is the best in the dental community getting together to share information and stay on top of the latest compliance updates and news.
Don't you want to ensure that your practice is protected?
You don't know what you don't know, and we're going to shed some light on those areas that you just can't see.
Why attend Boot Camp?
- Get exclusive access to the experts in dental compliance. Boot Camp is the best way to be in the same room with your colleagues and those who will give you the tools and knowledge to add value and longevity to your practice.
- Compliance isn't just checking a box or "set it and forget it" anymore, it's about application and proactivity.
- Fresh and actionable content! Not only will we give you the latest updates, but we will also give you the tools and hands-on training to apply them to your practice!
- Step away from your practice and your patients to clear your mind! Our goal isn't simply to teach or instruct you on compliance. It's our priority to make this enjoyable and fun.
- With over 10 years of experience, we know that it's best to make it as fun as possible. It's much easier to learn when there's a little entertainment in the mix!
On Friday, we will have all-day general sessions that include Regulatory Updates and Risk Management.
On Saturday, we will have various breakout sessions to choose from that cover Medical Emergencies, Practice Management, and General Compliance (ranging from Corporate Compliance to Auditing and Monitoring).
Snacks and Lunch will be provided for both days! We will also have daily raffles!
Limited seating! Sign up now to avoid the waitlist!
Multiple Credit Hour Possibilities; AGD Subject Codes: (various)
The event is $497/person.
Hurst Conference Center
1601 Campus Dr.
This event will be hosted as an in-person Participation/Lecture by Dental Compliance Specialists. For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com or call 817-755-0035.
Full Refunds are allowed at least 30 days prior and Exchanges at least 14 days prior to Boot Camp (November 19th & 20th). To request a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-755-0035.